As with any medical procedure there are a number of conditions that influence the cost. At Harrell Dental Implant Center we are dedicated to offering the best in dental services while remaining a competitively priced provider of implants. To get a more detailed idea of implant costs, click here.
- Implants are a permanent solution to missing teeth.
- Implants cannot decay.
- Implant teeth made with dental porcelain are as strong as natural teeth.
- Patients say that speaking and chewing feels completely natural.
- Dental implants are virtually indistinguishable from real teeth.
- Implants prevent bone loss that can accompany missing teeth.
- Dental implants are easily cleaned: Just brush and floss.
There are several dental implant variations that can be beneficial in a full mouth reconstruction. Several teeth can be replaced with only two posts, or an entire arch of teeth may be seated on only four posts, a method known as “All-on-4.”
Most dental insurance plans will not cover the full cost of dental implants so additional financing may need to be obtained. We have partnered with CareCredit, who offer some 0% financing plans as well as other options. To find out more, click here.
Over the past decade, dental implants have emerged as the most comprehensive and effective option for replacing missing teeth. These prosthetic teeth are a vast improvement over traditional replacements such as dentures and bridges.
Most patients find that their dental implants allow them to eat and speak naturally and are amazed at how well implants mimic both the look and feel of natural teeth. This exciting new technology offers several different ways to replace missing teeth and help you regain confidence in your smile.